Dylan Forman's Animation Mentor Blog

The blog that will track my progress as I begin my journey from becoming an animation enthusiast, to a professional 3D animator. Watch this space...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

An exciting day

Well today has had some exciting news. Firstly I am super excited because I recieved my email from animationmentor today, to setup my account with them. I am now officailly registered with them, and am almost ready to begin classes. I just still need to get Maya, which is proving rather difficult, as most of the companies that supply it, only ship to the US. Hopefully something will turn up soon. I'm also halfway through the animators survival kit, and really enjoying it. I can't wait to read it again later during the course, when I can actually relate to most of what he is talking about. My other book, (the illusion of life) is on its way, and can't wait to begin reading that when it arrives. Well thats about all to report for today.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Jason Campbell said…

    Just saying hi, I'm in the summer term as well. Jason Campbell

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger paul sinclair said…

    hey Dylan, hoe gaan dit? keep up the good work and get reading the illusion of life, as it will take a couple of weeks to digest everything.

    Yours,

    paul (summer AM'er)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home