Dylan Forman's Animation Mentor Blog

The blog that will track my progress as I begin my journey from becoming an animation enthusiast, to a professional 3D animator. Watch this space...

Friday, June 17, 2005

ADSL installed, yay

Well today was a huge relief. After spending the last 2 weeks trying to get information out of the telephone company to install my adsl line, they finally arrived today and did the installation. I thought they would never get it done on time. Wow, adsl is really fast compared to my old 56k line. Being online is actually an enjoyable process now. Not only was there much excitement because of the fast internet, but I also got my email from Rosie about student orientation. A really exciting day all round. I'm geared up now, and can't wait to begin. Its gonna be the longest weekend of my life. Well thats 'bout it.
Let the classes begin!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Sean MacNeil said…

    Hey Dylan, thanks for leaving the first ever comment on my blog. I got so excited to see that someone had actually visited. Monday can't come soon enough, eh? I read that alot of the students have avatars to identify themselves, so I figured I would create one. You? Anyway, this is going to be a great experience.

    Talk to you later,

    Sean.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Broadband Guy said…

    Wow, I am so glad I found your blog about AT&T 21.99! I thought AT&T 21.99 wasn't available here until I read ADSL installed, yay the whole way through! Thanks again Dylan Forman!

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Broadband Guy said…

    Hi Dylan Forman, I really like your blog ADSL installed, yay, this post in particular really relates to my website about http://www.dsl-experts.com. I'll check back when you have more post's I'll really be looking for more content about at&t broadband tho. Laters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home